Based on John Gottman’s four decades of research, The Art and Science of Love Workshop for Couples is a psycho-educational Workshop for all types of couples. Thousands of couples of every culture, religion, race, ability and sexual orientation have attended this workshop, come find out why.
The Art and Science of Love Workshop
Gottman Workshops for Couples
- No group work, sharing or public disclosure
- Couples work privately on exercises designed to address real relationship challenges
- Saturday and Sunday, 8:30AM – 5:30PM, $850.00 per couple
- Limited to 6 Couples
- Breakfast and snacks provided
Here’s what couples are saying about the Art and Science of Love, Workshop for couples:
“I was engaged the whole time, and I loved Gloria’s sense of humor.”
“I can see using the tools, we were given this weekend, with family members, friendships, co-workers and my boss. It was a great weekend; it will change our relationship and each other.”
Who Should Attend?
- Married Couples
- Cohabitating Couples
- Engaged Couples
- Dating Couples
- Therapists and their partners
- Ministers and their partners
Who Should Not Attend?
- Couples dealing with a recently exposed affair
- Couples who have had one partner ordered to attend anger management classes
- Couples with a history of domestic violence
If any of the above apply to you and your partner, we recommend seeking couple’s therapy before attending this workshop.
Can’t Make It?
We do our best to accommodate all couples where possible regarding cancellations. If a couple cannot appear for a scheduled event, please notify the office as soon as possible. In the event, GJB Health Services can:
(1) Assign your ticket to the following event
(2) Assign your ticket to an event of the couple’s choosing.
Please be aware; however, that GJB Health Services will authorize ONE reschedule. Thank you and we appreciate your cooperation to best adhere to other couples who wish to participate!